Exporting your scene as a "Video" is a Pro feature. Make sure you upgrade to a Pro Account first. Learn more about our plans.
- Once you're happy with your scene go to the "Publish & Share" panel on the right sidebar.
- Select "Video" from the Type dropdown.
- Select one of the video formats from the Format dropdown (WebM & MP4).
- In the Stop-by dropdown, you can choose to either use a fixed duration or a manual duration for the video.
- If you select a fixed duration, press "Start" to start recording and the video will be automatically stopped with the duration you decided.
- If you select a manual duration, you'll need to manually control the beginning and the end of the video with the "Start" and "Stop" buttons.
- After your video is recorded you'll be prompted to save it.