Here is a list of the types of content that you can currently export with Spline. Additional export types will come in the future.
🥕 3D Content
- Public URL (hosted on Spline servers).
- URL (like my.spline.design...)
- Embed Code (ideal for embedding in other tools like WordPress).
- Code Export (Beta)
- Vanilla js (WebContent) - The same as Public URLs, but to download locally.
- Three.js - Same as Embed Code but optimized for Three.js with Draft and Production options.
- React Component - Same as Embed Code but optimized for React with Draft and Production options.
- react-three-fiber - Same as Embed Code but optimized for react-three-fiber.
- Viewer (integrated embed)
- Ideal for embedding in websites
- GLTF (.gltf)
- GLB (.glb)
- STL (3D Printing)
- USDZ (iOS AR)
- Spline Files (Files with ".spline" that you can save locally).
🎥 Video Recording
- Image Sequence
Here is a list of the file formats you can import into Spline. Additional export types will come in the future.
🥕 3D Content
- FBX (supports animation and rigs)
- GLTF (as .gltf)
- GLB (as .glb)
- Spline Files (.spline)
- SVG (partial support)
We recommend using the latest version of your OS to run Spline. 3D is a relatively new technology for browsers, and it requires more CPU/GPU processing than traditional 2D design tools.
If you are using a Macbook Pro with a discreet GPU card, a common suggestion is to enable high-performance settings by defaults.
There are currently two different Account Plans on Spline.
- Basic (Free)
- Super Team
You get started with the Basic plan for Free. You can upgrade to a Super or Super Team Account to:
- Remove the Spline logo from Public URLs / Embeds / Code exports
- Create unlimited files, invite unlimited team members, and more.
- Generate textures with AI
- Use the AI Style Transfer feature
- Use Video materials and events
- Export iOS AR (USDZ), STL, GLTF, GLB
- Unlock Sound Library
- Unlock Material Library
- and more…
Subscribe to Super or Super Team with a recurring Monthly or Yearly plan.