A video action will play a video layer when triggered by an event. Adding video to your scenes is a great way of making them more immersive and rich.
A video action needs a Video Layer to play, pause or stop. A video layer is a material layer that lets you add a video as a texture to your 2D and 3D objects.
Uploading videos is a paid feature, you’ll need to have an active Super or Super Team subscription to use it.
Creating a new Video Action
- Select the object that has the video layer you want to play, stop or pause.
- On the Events panel, add the event that will trigger the video action.
- Open the Event and add a video action.
Tip: When adding a new Video Layer, a Start Event is automatically created with a Video Action, making your video autoplay on scene load.
Customizing a Video Action
After your event is created, open the ‘Edit Event’ panel to customize your video action.
- Interaction - Decide if you want to Play, Stop or Pause a video.
- After - Decide when the video is played.
- Video File - The video layer you want to target.
- Volume - Controls the volume of the video.
- Delay - Controls the delay of when the video is played.
- Loop - Define if you want the video to play once, infinitely, or set the number of times to be played.
👉 Next Steps
Open Link Action