An open link action lets you create links on your objects. It’s a great way to create experiences that need to be linked to other web pages.
Creating a new Open Link Action
- Select the object that you want to add a link to.
- On the Events panel, add one of the following events: Mouse Down / Up / Press or Key Down / Up / Press.
- Open the Event and add an Open URL action.
Customizing an Open Link Action
After your event is created, open the ‘Edit Event’ panel to customize your Open Link action.
- URL - Input the URL where you want to link to.
- Target - Decide how the link is going to be opened (Current Tab, New Tab, or New Window)