A scene transition action allows you to create a transition between multiple scenes on your file.
Creating a new Scene Transition Action
To add a new scene transition:
- Make sure you have multiple scenes in your file.
- Select the object to which you want to apply the scene transition to.
- Add an event that will be used to trigger the scene transition action.
- Open the Event and add a scene transition action.
Customizing a Scene Transition Action
Open the ‘Edit Event’ panel to customize your scene transition.
Here are the different customizable sections of a scene transition action:
The scene that the event will transition to.
It can be instant or have a fade-in effect.
- None → will result in an instant transition
- Fade-in → will make a fade-in effect with a set duration defined in seconds
Delay → A delay can be set before the transition happens.
WASD to walk, and
SPACE to jump. Try out Scene Transition in action with this example by walking into one of the teleports.