Spline is a collaborative tool, meaning you can invite other people and work together on the same file in real-time. Invitations use the account email so everyone needs to be signed up.
Sharing a File
To invite someone to one of your files you'll need the account email you're sharing your file with.
- Open the context menu from a file (press the right mouse button) and press
- Add the email of the account you're sharing your file and select the role of the invitee, whether is viewer (can access and view the file) or editor (full access to the file).
Inviteto send the invitation.
- Alternatively, you can copy and share the link to the file. You can select if anyone with the link is a viewer, editor, or you can make the link private so no one can access the file from it.
Accepting a File Invitation
If you're on the receiving end of an invitation, make sure to check your ‘Inbox’ tab. A new notification will show up, letting you know someone invited you to join a file.
From there you can choose if you'd like to accept or decline the invitation:
- If accepted, you’ll automatically be redirected to the file link. To access the file again at a later time, you’ll find it on the ‘Shared with me’ tab.
- If declined, the notification disappears, so you can keep your Inbox tab clean.
👉 Next Steps
Real-time Collaboration in 3D