Getting started with Spline is easy!
How to create a new file
- From the main view, there are two ways to start a new file.
- On the top left right by your name, press the "+" icon.
- On the "My Files" tab next to search, press the "New File" button.
- Once you're inside a new file, it's time to start creating your 3D scene.
Controlling the camera
You can rotate the camera by pressing:
Option + Dragon macOS
Alt + Dragon Windows/Linux
Check out all the available shortcuts in the link below.
Learn from the library files
Exploring the Spline Library is a good way of discovering new ways to create 3D content within Spline. From simple static scenes to complex animated ones, you'll find examples that will help you craft your scenes faster.
How to access library
- From the main view under your name click “Library”
- From editor click on “Library” in the down left corner
- Explore sub-categories in Scenes and Objects and click to add it.