Events are how you can trigger actions like transitions to have animation and interactivity.
All Spline Events
- Start Event
- Mouse Events (Up, Down & Press)
- Key Events (Up, Down & Press)
- Scroll Event
- Look At Event
- Follow Event
- Game Controls Event
- Conditional Logic Event
- Collision Event
Before creating a new event, make sure that you already have at least two states created for your object (with different values).
Creating your first Event & Action
- Select the object you want to add a new event to.
- Go to the Events panel on the right sidebar and click the
- Open the Event created and if necessary, use the top dropdown to switch to a different event type.
- Create a new action by choosing one of the options available in the empty state.
- From the Target dropdown, choose the object you want to target for the event.
- In the Transitions section, you can build your sequence of transitions between different states.
You can now play around with the rest of the settings and preview your animation by entering Play Mode.
Here is a live example of the above.