Exporting your scene as an "Animated GIF" is a Pro feature. Make sure you upgrade to a Pro Account first. Learn more about our plans.
- Once you're happy with your scene go to the "Publish & Share" panel on the right sidebar.
- Select "Video" from the Type dropdown and "GIF" from the Format dropdown.
- In the Stop-by dropdown, you can choose to either use a fixed duration or a manual duration for your GIF.
- If you select a fixed duration, press "Start" to start recording and the GIF will be automatically stopped with the duration you decided.
- If you select a manual duration, you'll need to manually control the beginning and the end of your GIF with the "Start" and "Stop" buttons.
- After your GIF is recorded you'll be prompted to save it.