- Once you're happy with your scene, press the Export button on the toolbar.
- Select "Frame Recording" from the Type dropdown and "GIF" from the Format dropdown.
- In the Time dropdown, you can choose to either use a fixed duration or a manual duration for your GIF.
- If you select a fixed duration, press "Start" to start recording and the GIF will be automatically stopped at the set duration.
- If you select a manual duration, you'll need to manually control the beginning and the end of your GIF with the "Start" and "Stop" buttons.
- After your GIF is recorded you'll be prompted to save it.
👉 Next Steps
Exporting as Code
Exporting as Image
Exporting as Frame Video Recording
Exporting as GLTF
Exporting as USDZ (iOS AR)
Exporting Image Sequences
How to optimize your scene