The "Public URL" link is usually used to share your scene via a link. While the Embed code is used to embed your scene in other tools like Notion, Webflow, Wordpress, etc.
- Once you're happy with your scene, press the
Exportbutton on the toolbar.
- Select "Public URL" from the Type dropdown and wait for the URL to be generated.
- A toast notification will appear to let you know that your URL is ready.
- Below the Type dropdown, you can copy the Public URL or the Embed code.
- There are multiple properties that can be adjusted, such as the camera under Play Settings, toggles for enabling/disabling orbit, pan, zoom, soft orbit, page scroll, and actions on hover, as well as orbit and pan touch settings, orbit limits, pan limits, zoom limits, and animated turntable.
- If there are any additional changes on the scene or export settings, click update for the URL to reflect the latest changes.
👉 Next Steps