Recording your scene in real time is an experimental feature. Please let us know if you run into any problems.
- Once you're happy with your scene, press the Export button on the toolbar.
- Select "Frame Recording" from the Type dropdown.
- Select one of the video formats from the Format dropdown (WebM & MP4), the FPS and Mbits per second.
- In the Time dropdown, you can choose to either use a fixed duration or a manual duration for your recording.
- If you select a fixed duration, press "Start" to start recording, it will be automatically stopped at the set duration.
- If you select a manual duration, you can keep recording until you decide to click “Stop” to stop the recording.
- After your video is recorded you'll be prompted to save it.
👉 Next Steps
Exporting as GLTF