Recording your scene in real-time is an experimental feature. Please let us know if you run into any problems.
- Once you're happy with your scene, press the Export button on the toolbar.
- Select "Frame Recording" from the Type dropdown.
- Select one of the video formats from the Format dropdown (WebM & MP4), the FPS, and Mbits per second.
- In the Time dropdown, you can choose to either use a fixed duration or a manual duration for your recording.
- If you select a fixed duration, and press "Start" to start recording, it will be automatically stopped at the set duration.
- If you select a manual duration, you can keep recording until you decide to click “Stop” to stop the recording.
- After your video is recorded you'll be prompted to save it.
👉 Next Steps
Exporting as Code
Exporting as Image
Exporting as GLTF
Exporting as USDZ (iOS AR)
Exporting Animated GIFs
Exporting Image Sequences
How to optimize your scene